[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.3 upgrades

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com
Mon Feb 14 12:37:35 UTC 2011

Well, after not receiving any help from the list or the bug i filed, i
decided to do the following:

take backup of what i had after pre, upgrade backup. so got back up of
working 1.2 and broken 1.3 upgrade.

took cd and shoved it in server and rebuilt it from scratch. I then
worked through each problem i got  by searching forums and the oracle
forums.

my spacewalk is now up and running again and i have now also decided to
only extract the infor i need from my backups and to start all over.
hopefully doing it better this time round.

in short i reckon the rebuild cleared some rubbish left over from the
1.2 to 1.3 upgrade.

--
*Kobus Bensch*
Linux Administrator
kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com

No.9 | 6 Portal Way | London | W3 6RU |
T: +44 (0)20 8896 8014 | F: +44 (0)20 8896 8111
<http://www.lovefilm.com>

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you have received it in error,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.co.uk