[Spacewalk-list] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Travis Camechis via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sat Feb 26 02:29:17 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------Travis Camechis requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

rob,

- Travis

Accept invitation from Travis Camechis
http://www.linkedin.com/e/40g4wx-gklwx6l1-3m/kwj9ow5ZaWntH2_8bPPDNZD2AT7tFCvmbPt0kOR/blk/I1154925885_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPkUe3kOejgRcj59bPcVkl92cPxBbPsQdzsSdzcMd38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Travis Camechis
http://www.linkedin.com/e/40g4wx-gklwx6l1-3m/kwj9ow5ZaWntH2_8bPPDNZD2AT7tFCvmbPt0kOR/blk/I1154925885_3/3dvdjwUdj8Vd3kNckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Travis Camechis be a good idea?

Have a question? Travis Camechis's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Travis Camechis and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/40g4wx-gklwx6l1-3m/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation