[Spacewalk-list] No showing updates that should be applicable.

Gregory Machin gdm at linuxpro.co.za
Wed Jan 12 04:08:02 UTC 2011

Hi.
I have a CentOS 5.5 server, that has a list of updates, with updates
that are missing. I have it configured with a number of channels
centos base, centos updates, and remi. The updates from the  Centos
updates, are listed, but the updates in the Remi Channel are not. Why
would the update in the remi repo not be listed. The one most obvious
is php-5.3.3 , and if I list the packages in the remi channel there is
php-5.3.4. and php-5.3.5 thus I would have expected php-5.3.5 to be
listed in the updates.

how do I resolve this ?

Thanks