[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Channel repo data not updating

jdfire at cox.net jdfire at cox.net
Wed Jan 26 04:11:57 UTC 2011

Hello List,

When I add a new package to a local yum repo and have Spacewalk sync this repo automatically every 5 minutes it seems to not update the repo data and cache on the Spacewalk Application server GUI. Also on a client system I get the following error when I perform a yum list updates command. "Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: "  This is only causing issue with a couple channels. All other channels seem to be working and they are all using the same sync function from the same local yum server. I am running Spacewalk 1.2. Please let me know if I am doing something incorrectly. Thank you for your time and have a great day!