[Spacewalk-list] pulling errata for fedora

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:07:18 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:47 PM, A Robinson <spacehobble at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone got a script that pulls info from the Fedora Update System
> -- similar to the one for centos errata at
> http://www.bioss.ac.uk/staff/davidn/spacewalk-stuff/ ? If not I'll
> look at writing/modifying the centos one myself.

I started on this some time ago but gave up as the info provided in
the Fedora updates is insufficient.  The CentOS errata basically just
copy the RedHat errata (obviously) and the RedHat errata is very
complete.  For example, I found that the Fedora security errata lacked
a rating (critical, important, moderate or low).  I guess the related
CVS info could be parsed but that was as far as I got.

This is something I really want so I'd be happy to help out.

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369