[Spacewalk-list] Problem registering system

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 05:27:08 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM, McGinniss CIV Kenneth W
<MCGINNISSKW at usmc-mccs.org> wrote:
> Hi Folks
>
> Does anyone know on spacewalk, where you configure the number of subscriptions for a channel are ?  I am not able to register a system as I get the Error Code 70 (All available subscriptions for requested channel have been exhausted.
>

> Thanks for your help.
>

> -ken

How many systems do you have currently registered?  I think the
default limit is 20,000.  If you're using sub organisations, as the
Satellite (Spacewalk) administrator go to the Admin tab and allocate
the required number of subscriptions to the sub orgs as required.

Hope that helps

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369