[Spacewalk-list] monitoring : suspend notifications

spopov at sympatico.ca spopov at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 16 19:30:14 UTC 2011

Hi

I have set up a notification filter in spacewalk, applied to a monitoring probe. It  does not seem to work properly. Here is an example

I want to suspend all notifications for probe1 between 2:15pm and 3:15pm daily; this arrangement should last for a year. However the filter does not seem to be applied to probe1, as I keep getting the notifications. Perhaps I am misunderstanding how the recurrence is supposed to work, or missing  a setup step (I did do a Scout Config Push just incase). I created the filter for the proper organization and notification destination)

At 2:00 pm on January 16 2011 (today) I did this in monitoring->notifications->filters

Type : suspend standard notifications
Scope : probe
Probes : proble1 highlighted
Probes In State : checked them all