[Spacewalk-list] cannot sync repo using spacewalk-repo-sync

tiesinga tiesinga at astro.rug.nl
Sun Jan 23 23:11:29 UTC 2011

Hi list,

I cannot use the command line tool spacewalk-repo-sync.
Also the web interface is not working to sync the repo's
I use a server installed with centos 5.5 and 1.3 nightly (postgresql
installation)

I get the following message:

[root at satellite]# spacewalk-repo-sync --channel sl6-update-x86_64 -type yum
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync", line 69, in ?
     sys.exit(abs(main() or 0))
   File "/usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync", line 63, in main
     sync.main()
   File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/spacewalk/satellite_tools/reposync.py", line
99, in main
     plugin = self.load_plugin()(url, self.channel_label)
   File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/spacewalk/satellite_tools/reposync.py", line
128, in load_plugin
     submod = getattr(mod, name)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ype_src'

If I use the web interface to do the sync I get no message at all.

Greetings
Eite Tiesinga

--
Eite Tiesinga