[Spacewalk-list] Pushing tasks

Brian Rahn hiryuu at envisiongames.net
Fri Jul 1 21:15:38 UTC 2011

Under server management, you can write a script and direct a group of
servers to run it but, AFAIK, you can't save it for later from there.
For more routine tasks, you can use config management to place the
script files on the server, then use server management's script form
to run them.

You can also use config management to install files in /etc/cron.d.
For more elaborate job control (such as gathering error reports and
failed runs), I think you will need a tool specifically for remote
execution.

Brian