[Spacewalk-list] Permissions needed for spacewalk db-user

Alexander Davidsen alexander.davidsen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:52:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I'm currently setting up a production environment for Spacewalk. I've had a
test environment running for a few months and I finaly have enough
information to move forward in to production. One thing I can't seem to find
and information on is what kind of permissions the database user for
spacewalk needs to function correctly. My DBA is not very happy by setting
"dba"-permissions on my user.

I have googled to see if I can find some information on this, but so far no
luck. Does anyone know exactly what kind of permissions the oracle user
needs?

Thanks,

Alexander Davidsen