[Spacewalk-list] easy way to build spacewalk?

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 17:49:58 UTC 2011

Dne 25.7.2011 18:58, A Robinson napsal(a):
> additions and been struggling. I've followed the instructions at
> https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/DevelopmentWorkstationSetup
> with both a Centos 6.0 machine and a F15 machine but not had any luck.
> What's the easiest way of getting a development environment that 'just
> works' -- if indeed that's possible?

While some of us-developers use that developer setup, some does not like
it (including me).
I just do (and commit) the changes in git and goes to package directory
in git and execute:
  tito build --test --rpm
and install those rpm files to test machine with regular Spacewalk
nightly installation.

Mirek