[Spacewalk-list] 1.4-client for Fedora 15

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 19:32:27 UTC 2011

Dne 1.6.2011 18:13, Jim Kinney napsal(a):
> Where would I find the client for Fedora 15 for Spacewalk 1.5? I see a
> Fedora 15 client in nightly for the development version 1.5.
> Or the src.rpm for 1.4 will work as well.

Spacewalk 1.5 is still in development. Last released Spacewalk is 1.4
and since it has been released before GA of Fedora 15, there is no
official release of client or server packages for Fedora 15.

Spacewalk 1.5 only exist as nightly. And will be aprox. another month.
Therefore - yes, if you want to use Fedora 15 either use nightly or wait
for proper release.

Mirek