[Spacewalk-list] yum-priorities feature in Spacewalk repository management?

Contant, Olivier Olivier.Contant at nuance.com
Thu Jun 2 17:04:26 UTC 2011

Miroslav Suchy, why would it be a bad idea to package my dependency with the application?

It would have the advantage to have a static and independency for the base package and if RedHat push a new update that could cause impact to my application, I would be safe.  I'm not savvy with that, your input and some example would be very welcome to help me shape my mind about it.

Regards,

Olivier