[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-proxy and osad

Baptiste AGASSE baptiste.agasse at lyra-network.com
Fri Jun 3 12:54:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We have some problems with osad and spacewalk proxy.
All boxes behind the proxy are seen as offline in osad status on spacewalk server, and no action assigned to these machines are picked up. Also, I can see in  "details => connection" section of host behind proxy, i can see spacewalk proxy host listed.

We can see boxes connected on spacewalk proxy (on port 5222), the proxy is connected on spacewalk server (on port 5222), but we don't see any trafic on 5269 port from spacewalk-proxy to spacewalk server.

we have iptables firewal between the spacewalk server and proxy and we opened 80,443,5222,5269 ports from proxy to spacewalk server.

spacewalk server:
CentOS 5.6
spacewalk 1.4
SElinux : Permissive

spacewalk proxy:
CentOS 5.6
spacewalk proxy installed from spacewalk 1.4 repo
SELinux: Enforcing, with spacewalk-proxy-selinux installed

someone have the same problem ?

Regards

Baptiste AGASSE