[Spacewalk-list] PXE booting a VMWare server

Scott Rakow srr.list at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:08:15 UTC 2011

Still been playing around with this and I still can't get it to work
correctly. I get through the stage 2, then get the error message:

Unable to read package metadata. This may be due to a missing repodata
directory. Please ensure that your install tree has been correctly
generated. Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
anaconda-base-201004270002.x86_64. Please verify its path and try again.

I have been able to use this to build physical servers, so what would the
difference be?

Scott