[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 5.5 client up2date problem

"Rodriguez Nuño, Claudia" servimatica.crodriguez at kutxa.es
Wed Jun 15 08:17:47 UTC 2011

Hello

I'm trying to register a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5.5 client to my spacewalk 1.4 (this last one runs on CentOS 5.6)
I'm following the steps from https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/RegisteringClients for RHEL 5. I've rpm the spacewalk-client-repo and epel 5 but I'm unable to yum install rhn-client-tools rhn-check rhn-setup rhnsd m2crypto yum-rhn-plugin as the transaction test shows conflict with up2date-5.10.1 in each package.
Could anyone help me a little?

Thanks in advance