[Spacewalk-list] RHEL channel sync

Ivan Pavlenko i.pavlenko at unsw.edu.au
Fri Jun 17 01:25:32 UTC 2011

Hi ALL,

I know we "can't" sync RHEL environment through Spacewalk, but I've
found rhn-clone-errata.py and rhn_channel_download.pl scripts. Both of
them have problems during the downloading (it can download first 20 rpms
only). Do we really have a workable solution for upgrading our RHEL
staff? As far as I understand, we can detach a specific server downloads
all RHEL rpms through channel update and keeps local repo for Spacewalk.
I don't have success during downloading. Does anyone know how we can
cope with it?

Kind regards,
Ivan