[Spacewalk-list] invalid cert for osa-dispatcher

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Tue Mar 15 15:43:45 UTC 2011

hey folks, I had this 1.3 server working fine for a while and now it wont start because of a missing cert..

[root at redhouse-new etc]# /etc/init.d/osa-dispatcher restart
Shutting down osa-dispatcher:                              [  OK  ]
Starting osa-dispatcher: RHN 3664 2011/03/15 11:38:04 -04:00: ('Invalid SSL certificate:', Unable to read file
/usr/share/rhn/RHNS-OSA-CERT)
                                                           [  OK  ]
[root at redhouse-new etc]#

that file is not there and I cannot figure out how to regenerate..

please help.

regards,
Jason