[Spacewalk-list] rhn.system.custom_info(key_name)

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com
Thu Mar 17 10:00:49 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

I am looking at custom info. Is there a way I can use vars set on the
server to populate the key to then use in the config file?

Kobus

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you have received it in error,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.co.uk