[Spacewalk-list] rhel6 kickstart tree

Hagberg, Keith Keith.Hagberg at FMR.com
Tue Mar 29 17:36:30 UTC 2011

Found my issue. Corrupt files names under the repodat directory.

From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Hagberg, Keith
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:45 PM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] rhel6 kickstart tree

Trying to get rhel6 into spacewalk and create a basic kickstart. In the past, to create a kickstart tree I have copied over the original cd to /var/satellite/rhn/kickstarts/distro less all the rpms. After that I would create a kickstart distribution in the web ui pointing at it. In my kickstart I put the url as -url /ks/dist/org/1/distribution name. In rhel 5.6 this works fine in rhel 6.0 when I boot and grab my kickstart it cannot see the repo xml file.

Has anyone else gotten rhel6 into spacewalk

Keith