[Spacewalk-list] Profile created via cobbler unable to manage in spacewalk

Contant, Olivier Olivier.Contant at nuance.com
Tue May 10 15:16:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

In my attempt to create a distribution tree for Oracle Linux 5.5, I used
cobbler import to create the tree and profile.  *I couldn't see anywhere
in the spacewalk Web UI how to do it. The only example I found in the
documentation referred to mount the iso file instead of populate a tree
from it.

My problem now, is that I have the tree and I have the profile in
cobbler but I cannot manage them from the spacewalk Web UI and I cannot
create a kickstart profile because the server doesn't see any tree
available.

How can I fix it *use in spacewalk or destroy those cobbler profile and
tree*

How can I create a distribution tree from the dvd in spacewalk

Regards,

Olivier

P.S.: Please excuse my poor English grammar.  English isn't my first
language and I'm still improving.  Thank you for your tolerance.