[Spacewalk-list] For information: python-sgmlop package and spacewalk XMLRPC problems

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu May 12 09:18:09 UTC 2011

On 05/12/2011 10:34 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
>  I will investigate if there is some other
> possibility to make it work together with python-sgmlop.

OK. To make it work, I will have to change xmlrpclib.py which is in
python. :(
And since python 2.7 the sgmlop is not supported/used any way. So this
does not have sense.

It seems it affect Fedora 13 (2 months before EOL) and RHEL5 and RHEL6.

Fedora 14,15 use only internal python parser and do not even try to
import sgmlop.

I will put conflict there...

Commited as 5b825e9e569a147eb4a487d9c021d32558fd95d4

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering