[Spacewalk-list] jabberd and c2s dying every couple of days

Hagberg, Keith Keith.Hagberg at FMR.com
Fri May 13 12:29:31 UTC 2011

Running spacewalk 1.3 and having a problem where the c2s service is sowing %100 CPU utilization when using the top command. Overall CPU is running at about 6%. When this happens jabberd just stops working. Bouncing jabberd fixes the issue for a few days. I currently have about 1200 servers registered in spacewalk. Am I hitting a default limit of 1024 clients and should increasing the maximum number of file descriptors in the c2s.xml file correct this?

Thanks
Keith