[Spacewalk-list] Username 5 Character minimum

jdfire at cox.net jdfire at cox.net
Mon May 16 20:46:02 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I have ran into an issue where I need to create a username that is smaller than 5 characters. I am currently using LDAP to perform authentication and this user is using the same username for other systems. Is there anyway to change this setting within Spacewalk?

I have searched and found a link pointing to Red Hats KB but I am not a customer and unable to reach the KB. If you could post instruction on this mailing list it would be helpful.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!