[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.4 & feedbacks about postgreSQL support

Martijn Sprengers mjtsprengers at weltevree.org
Fri May 20 19:16:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

Same here. Went back several times to Oracle also. I do test Postgres
with every Spacewalk release because I would be very happy to drop
Oracle as the db (listener errors, performance e.g). The spacewalk
development postgreSQL roadmap does mention medio 2012 as produktion
release so we must be patient I guess.

Martijn S.