[Spacewalk-list] /var/satellite on NFS mount

Czerak, Jason jason.czerak at jostens.com
Wed May 25 12:24:53 UTC 2011

I do that as well with NetApp.  I store the ISO install images along with the channel packages from Oracle for OracleLinux that you need to sync with their repo sync script and then Spacewalk's repo. This essentially makes a 3rd copy of the base install data, 2 copies of patches.  Run a weekly de-dup and you save a bunch of capacity and the luxury of an NFS install from fast storage.