[Spacewalk-list] spacecmd missing class listLatestAvailablePackage error

Hi

Can anyone tell me how I can get the latest classes that this command requires please?

# spacecmd system_upgradepackage group:Desktops *
INFO: Connected to https://localhost/rpc/api as xxxx
ERROR: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: Could not find method listLatestAvailablePackage in class class com.redhat.rhn.frontend.xmlrpc.system.SystemHandler

Installed Packages
Name       : spacecmd
Arch       : noarch
Version    : 1.2.2
Release    : 1.el5
Size       : 0.0
Repo       : installed
Summary    : Command-line interface to Spacewalk and Satellite servers
URL        : https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/spacecmd
License    : GPLv3+

Thanks