[Spacewalk-list] archiveAction method

Jason M. Nielsen jnielsen at myriad.com
Wed Nov 2 14:27:30 UTC 2011

I do not have one in my list at the moment but the actions that show up
from the automated file comparison events disappear in that if I archive
actions before X date all those that were user initiated will show up in
the archives. All of those that were from the automated processes no
longer show up in completed, failed or even in archive. They "vanish".

I do not see this as an issue currently but was, I suppose, more
concerned in knowing why it does that so I know for sure what actions
will not be archived and rather apparently just deleted.

Thanks.