[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.6 approx release date

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:47:07 UTC 2011

Hello,
It seems that Fedora 16 will be released in 3 days (according to the
official site). Will this also delay spacewalk 1.6 release date?
Do you want to add SW client only or also have fedora 16 support for the SW
server?
Anyway, could you update the roadmap page with a real target date for SW
1.6? Mid november?  Enf of November? Later?

Thanks,

Pierre