[Spacewalk-list] Modification of spacewalk-service script

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:36:18 UTC 2011

Hello,
Please find attached a proposed patch for this.
I've added database.control boolean directly in rhn.conf file.
I've modified the spacewalk-service script to manage this parameter. In all
cases, oracle is controlled, for compatibility with RH Satellite product.
I've left commented out a sleep before starting osa-dispatcher: this sleep
allows to get rid of osa-dispatcher error connecting to jabberd. I couldn't
find another find to check if jabberd was ready to accept connection. Feel
free to either remove it or uncomment it.
Finally, man page is modified... but I'm french, so please re-phrase the
description!

One last note: I haven't modified the admin web page because I don't have
the set up to rebuild the jave part. Do you want to offer the control of
the parameter from the web page or not?

Thanks in advance for the review,

Pierre