[Spacewalk-list] OSAD, Jabberd and OpenSSL errors

Brian Rahn hiryuu at envisiongames.net
Wed Oct 19 21:44:20 UTC 2011

I didn't see a reply on this, so I'll add what I can...

Having a session replaced means you have two servers using the same
Jabber ID (from osad-auth.conf).  In my case, it was from VMWare
cloning, and not properly cleaning up Spacewalk registration.  The SW
server logs should say what IPs are involved in the dueling sessions.
(In your post, they were the same, but NAT or log editing may explain
that.)  Log on to them both and make sure /etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid
and /etc/sysconfig/rhn/osad-auth.conf are different.