[Spacewalk-list] rhn-clone-errata src-channel option

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Thu Oct 20 14:54:50 UTC 2011

> I thought that rhn-clone-errata parsed the config file [ChanMap] block and then launched a sync for each chanmap found.
> I'll modify my script to call rhn-clone-errata for each channel now that I understand!

> Would you prefer that I modify rhn-clone-errata.py to add an option to behave like I thought it was and provide you a patch?

I'm not opposed to that as an option.  I made it a one channel at-a-time operation so that the scheduling of these things could be spread out.  An initial errata sync will take quite a while, but if you're doing daily syncs... a more bulk-like operation would be cool.

Anyhoo... I see no problem with offering that functionality as an option.  Shoot me a patch.

Andy