[Spacewalk-list] Renaming of kickstart profile in Spacewalk 1.5 fails

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 16:01:06 UTC 2011

On 09/22/2011 03:04 PM, Scott Worthington wrote:
> Tomas,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
>> I just tried to rename a kickstart profile on latest nightly and didn't hit
>> your problem. Actually any problem.
>
> I am using Spacewalk 1.5 (RPM) with the postgresql database backend on
> CentOS 6.0.

I somehow missed your Spacewalk runs on postgreqsl ... but anyway - it
works for me as well (on nightly with pg backend).
I'll check spw1.5.

>> Does your cobbler work correctly?
>
> My cobbler does work.  I can create kickstart distros, kickstart
> profiles, and deploy servers via Spacewalk/kickstart.
>
> Are you implying that I should migrate from Spacewalk 1.5 to Spacewalk nightly?

No, I'm not. It's just an information that the upcoming version will
work without any needed changes.

> Other places I should look for errors?

Cobbler log maybe.

I'll let you know, when I try Spacewalk 1.5.

Regards,
Tomas
--
Tomas Lestach