[Spacewalk-list] Renaming of kickstart profile in Spacewalk 1.5 fails

Scott Worthington scott.c.worthington at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 18:29:23 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Tomas Lestach <tlestach at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I'll let you know, when I try Spacewalk 1.5.
>
> I'm sorry, but I cannot reproduce it even on Spacewalk 1.5 with postgresql
> DB.
>
> Tomas

Tomas,

Thank you for trying.  I cloned my Spacewalk 1.5 (postgresql backend)
server, repointed my /etc/yum.repo.d/spacewalk.repo to the Spacewalk
1.6-nightly, and yum updated to the 1.6-nightly edition.  In
1.6-nightly on postgresql, renames of existing kickstarts work fine.

Those on Spacwalk 1.5 (postgresql backend), can everyone else clone an
existing kickstart and rename it on Spacewalk 1.5 postgresql (_NOT_
Oracle db backend)?  [or even rename an existing one for that matter?]

Thanks.
--ScottW