[Spacewalk-list] Package compare between 2 systems fails

Josh.Mullis at cox.com Josh.Mullis at cox.com
Fri Sep 2 14:37:53 UTC 2011

Good day,

I am having an issue with syncing packages to a stored package profile.
The 64-bit packages are not being seen by the compare process for some reason.

Weird thing is, this only happens with some systems.
I have also tried manually running "rhn-profile-sync" on the client and removing the profile and re-registering the client so that a new profile will be created.
All to no avail.

I have attached screenshots using libglade2 packages as an example.
The 1st screenshot shows that both the 32 & 64 bit libglade2 packages are installed on the client.
The 2nd screenshot shows that when comparing to a stored profile, it says the 64-bit package does not exist on the client.

I am using v0.8.

Thanks
-Josh