[Spacewalk-list] The "official" RHN vs local spacewalk server

en_ferro at libero.it en_ferro at libero.it
Tue Sep 6 14:37:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just discovered the wonderful world of spacewalk XML/RPC API. In my company
currently we
do not have a satellite/spacewalk local server, we are using directly RHN to
manage our
subscription. So I tried to use the example script to connect to https://rhn.
redhat.com/rpc/api.
I discovered that many (probably most) of methods do not work, while the
example based on listUserSystems
works perfectly. Is it normal that these functionalities are not available at
RHN or is it more likely a bug
in my code? For example I simply tried system.listVirtualHosts without success
:-(

Thank you in advance,
best regards,
Enrico