[Spacewalk-list] A username and password are required to register a system

Kanwar Ajit kanwar at pugmarks.com
Thu Sep 8 21:14:17 UTC 2011

*Hi All,

I am new to you mailing list & Spacewalk. I installed spacewalk 1.5 &
register 20 systems on Spacewalk server but now when I am trying to
register more system then it is no allowing me & I am getting the below
mentioned message. There is no limitation of this key. It is unlimited.

A username and password are required to register a system
*

*Please Help me what should I do about it&  also if I need to look at some logs then please tell me where should I look.

My Command is
rhnreg_ks --force --serverUrl=http://server.com/XMLRPC --activationkey=2-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*
--