[Spacewalk-list] PXE error in spacewalk 1.5

André Miguel Freitas andre-m-freitas at ext.ptinovacao.pt
Fri Sep 9 17:17:29 UTC 2011

Thanks that resolved... i had the client in cobbler list and when i remove it pxe worked :D

On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 11:40 -0500, Jonathan DeHaan wrote:
Cobbler is configured to boot clients from local disk unless it has no record of the client. Record of the client is usually caused by using the Provisioning -> Kickstart -> Schedule page in spacewalk for that system. To reenable PXE booting of a client, I normally remove the client in Spacewalk, and then remove the client in Cobbler. It may also be possible to change the system record in Cobbler to allow PXE booting for that client, but I'm not sure if that will do what you want.

cobbler system list

followed by:

cobbler system remove --name <name from previous list>

or

cobbler system edit --name <name from previous list> --netboot-enabled=true

Jonathan