[Spacewalk-list] Updates not seen as needed for clients

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:53:14 UTC 2011

Thanks for the answer:
1) I checked the details of the base channel, the repo cache is sync'ed:
Last Modified: 2011-09-12 11:11:24 CEST
Last Repo Build: 2011-09-12 11:11:24 CEST
Repo Cache Status: Completed

2) For information, I used rhnpush and not reposync to push the rpms in the
base channel.

3) I don't have any process related to a repo sync running on my server.

I don't know what's wrong....

Pierre