[Spacewalk-list] Updates not seen as needed for clients

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:22:14 UTC 2011

Hello,
I've made a network capture. I have a doubt:
In the base channel, i've put the following information in the GPG related
information:
GPG key URL: file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release
GPG key ID: (none entered)
GPG key Fingerprint: (none entered)

On the clients, the GPG key are imported:
# rpm -q --queryformat "%{SUMMARY}\n" gpg-pubkey
gpg(Red Hat, Inc. (release key) <security at redhat.com>)

So I don't think that the issue is related to the GPG

I can't find any docs indicating what should be put in the GPG related
information on the spacewalk server? Are these information mandatory?

Thanks

Pierre