[Spacewalk-list] Updates not seen as needed for clients

Jason M. Nielsen jnielsen at myriad.com
Tue Sep 13 14:38:31 UTC 2011

I just have the location of the key as well and no additional
information and clients can use the channels without issue. Any time GPG
keys have been an issue the error witnessed was explicit about lack of
signing so doubtful thats related to your issue.

Have you restarted the Spacewalk services? Seems some have had issues
with this when taskomatic is having problems or is not running.