[Spacewalk-list] Problems creating a Kickstart Distribution

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:09:27 UTC 2012

> Further to this a restorecon -Rv on /var/lib/rhn/kickstarts changed
> the type to spacewalk_data_t .... so why was it created with the wrong
> context at the start... hmm...

Apologies for the multiple emails.... but once I had run the
restorecon, cleaned up the non-managed profile and deleted the old
wizard one plus installed the syslinux package (to get pxelinux.0 in
cobbler images so cobbler could start) then the wizard made kickstart
afterwards worked....

I'm not sure why the selinux context on the kickstarts directory was
wrong - but the missing pxelinux.0 from the syslinux package
definitely blew things up....