[Spacewalk-list] Question about repository syncs

visinix the great visinix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:16:32 UTC 2012

Hi List,

I'm working on setting up a spacewalk server.

My question has to do with the repo sync functions. From what I can tell,
you can only sync one repo at a time. So if I'm trying to sync all of
CentOS5 (x86 / x86_64 / extra / updates), and I want them to update every
day. Do I schedule them to all run daily at 4am for example, and does it
have the logic to start the other syncs after the other syncs? Or should I
gap them apart longer?

Thanks,
Charlie