[Spacewalk-list] Invalid entitlement when registering RHEV guests

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 05:22:18 UTC 2012

> Yep rhn-virtualization-{host,common} are installed
>
> Just had a look and I don't see any pgsql logs.  (no /var/log/pgsql)
>
> This was a v1.7 server for the dev environment.  I've since pointed
> everything at our v1.6 prod spacewalk server.

Postgres logs are in /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_log

Reading the code last night it looks like this has arisen during the work
for flex entitlements and should have effected 1.6 on postgres too...

I'm going to carry out some testing this morning and see if I can get a fix
sorted.

The bug is in a pgpsql function which is why it doesn't affect oracle.
Fortunately this also means if I'm right we can hotfix it with a bit of SQL
and this won't break the schema update to 1.8 since create or replace
function is used for that...

James