[Spacewalk-list] Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository

Kazi Hossain kazineel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 13:23:14 UTC 2012

I recently installed Spacewalk 1.7 and Create new channel.

I am having an issue where I cannot get a system that is subscribed to the
new channel to update any packages. There seems to be an issue with the
channel config. When I run a “yum list” command on the client of the new
channel I get the following error. It is a custom channel that was repo
based channel.

Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository

Kazi Hossain

--
     I'm an idealist. I don't know  where i
         am going but i am on the way.......