[Spacewalk-list] regarding search_strategies=dir in centos-errata.cfg

Yungwei Chen yungwei at resolvity.com
Thu Aug 2 19:08:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to use the latest centos-errata.py, and I made some changes to centos-errata.cfg accordingly.
With the previous versions of centos-errata.py, I specified the following as the package_dir in centos-errata.cfg, and the folder had been empty.
And the downloaded rpm files are stored in /var/satellite/redhat/1/ folder.

[i386]
package_dir=/var/centos/%(version)s/i386/RPMs/
channel=centos5-base-i386

My question is, with search_strategies=dir, what should I do to download the packages to /var/centos/%(version)s/i386/RPMs folder? And does that mean I need to store each rpm file in 2 places?
Thanks.