[Spacewalk-list] [SW 1.7 I nternal Error when asigning rpms to channel

Registros Web registros.web at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:17:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,

First of all i'd like to say hello to everyone in the list, since I'm
new around here.

I'm testing spacewalk 1.7 on Centos 6 and everything has gone smoothly
in the installation process, thanks to the guides in the Spacewalk and
Centos wikis.

But right now I am getting an 'Internal Server Error' when trying to
add some rpms (uploaded via rpmpush) to a Software Channel. I have
over 1500 unassigned packages and the error occurs when I do a 'Select
All', then 'Confirm Addition' and finally press 'Add packages'. If I
try adding just a few of them it works fine. if I select to display 25
packages in the page and select all of them visible in the page, they
are added just fine. Same happens If I select to display 50 packages,
but fails when I select 100.

Am I doing something wrong or is this some kind of bug?

Cheers,
Fred.