[Spacewalk-list] channel.software.create issues with gpgkey

William_Darton at navyfederal.org William_Darton at navyfederal.org
Fri Aug 10 17:51:53 UTC 2012

I'm working on some Satellite population scripts and I'm suffering from
writers block I guess.  I'm trying to create a channel using the API and
import the GPG url.  I'm having some issues with the gpgKey structure.
What format is expected here?  I'm using perl..

Thanks for any help.. my call looks as follows

$client->call('channel.software.create',
                $session,
                lab-rhel5-x86_64',
                'LAB RHEL5 x86_64',
                'LAB RHEL5 x86_64',
                'channel-x86_64',
                '',
                'sha1',
                THIS IS THE PART I CAN"T FIGURE OUT);

struct - gpgKey
string "url" - GPG key URL
string "id" - GPG key ID
string "fingerprint" - GPG key Fingerprint

Will Darton
I.T. Operations
Information Services
Navy Federal Credit Union