[Spacewalk-list] osa-dispatcher and jabber

rhn-satellite at epperson.homelinux.net rhn-satellite at epperson.homelinux.net
Tue Aug 14 17:45:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, August 14, 2012 13:09, Anton Pritchard-Meaker wrote:
> Thanks for the tip there. I have tried removing the database and deleting
> the entries as per your suggestion below, but I still get the same error
> (sm and c2s still not starting either). I use postgresql if that makes any
> difference.

Sorry.  Your symptoms look identical to my scenario.  I suspect there's
something additional that needs to be poked with postgresql.

I presume that postgresql is indeed running at that you're not subject to
the bug parade of sudo regressions that break the permissions and Selinux
contexts of /etc/nsswitch.conf.  846631, 846974, at least one other.