[Spacewalk-list] Feature Request: Better reporting when updates are running

visinix the great visinix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:34:39 UTC 2012

Hey All,

I quick suggestion for the project.

When updates are running, is there a way we could update spacewalk webui
with something like a 'running' icon next to the server in question. From
what I can tell, it will go from 'scheduled' to 'updates available' to
'failed' or 'updated'.

I have had some problems where people where unsure of what the status of
the job is, and what we can tell in the webui is that the job was picked
up, but not whether or not it is running.

Anyways, just a suggestion,

Thanks,
Charlie